Saturday, July 11, 2009

Clueless Malaysia Education Ministers

I normally do not want to write about politic but I am really dismayed to read about the policy change about teaching science and mathematic subject in English.

Over the past 30 years, many rubbish policies had been implemented resulting the deteration of standards in our education level.

My son is study in standard one and he will be suffering from a policy that had been proven wrong for the next 3 years, what on earth that our politicians can made such a brainless decision? Malaysia BOLEH!

Over the weekend, I watch my wife teaching my son the mathematic subject, once again, I am shocked at the way mathematic had been manipulated to such a way that a simple 1 or 2 steps calcuation required 4 to 5 useless ways. OMG.

No comments:

Post a Comment