Friday, May 7, 2010

Road Bully at Sri Petaling

It has been a while since I write somethings here; Most likely the laziest (a lot of blogger claims that :) blogger around. Thought about writing on the JPJ new policies but since it was withdrawn, I didn't manage to write that.

But now, I just can't resist writing about a road bully incident that happened to myself this morning. I was driving along under the highway (the controversial Samy Vellu Sri Petaling highway) at Sri Petaling and stopped at a the traffic light junction turning to OUG. There was this Black 4-wheel-drive suddenly starts to horn when the traffic light going straight turned GREEN. So I look at the rear-mirror again and see this man probably in his 50thies showing some hand signs asking me to move?! I re-check the traffic light and it is still RED, so I point to the left lane which is supposed to be his lane and I can see him starting to talk somethings which I just ignore. After a while he probably reversed a bit and turned to the left, to my surprises, this guy stop side-by-side, lower the windows , shout out some words and spitt at my car and drive away! What a jerk!

The car no. of this guy is NBK 9xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment